Saturday 3 May 2008

The Churches are like Prisons

Your Churches teach doctrines of limited enlightenment - restricted to a confined set of rules and beliefs. Thus, the Churches are like prisons, holding you hostage to a fixed doctrine. Truth is limitless, infinite, and unsearchable. How can you limit Me (Jesus the Almighty God) to a certain doctrine.

I cannot be confined within a doctrine or belief system. If you want to know Me better, open your mind to thoughts of My Unconditional Love, which is My Infinite Dynamic Glory.
Learn about: My Unconditional Love, My Mercy without measure, My Compassion beyond comprehension. Learn of these infinite things and you Learn of Me, and Yourself, for these are your reality, as well as Mine, for We are One. And you will continue to learn of Me and Yourself to Eternity, for We are Infinite.

Your Churches keep you from being elevated up into higher Spiritual awareness - preaching old sermons, meant to feed bygone generations, over and over again - afraid of new enlightenment, afraid to grow spiritually, afraid of learning and knowing about Me. Actually knowing about themselves, for We are not separate.

Be free from your sickness - by having Faith in My Goodness, have Faith in My Love. And soon you will realize your Goodness and your Love, for We are One.

This is the Word I have for you, now go and share what you have received. Blessed be your eyes.

No comments: