Saturday 3 May 2008

Leaving The World

When it comes your time leave the world, I will send Angels to you - who will do the things necessary to prepare you for the transition. They will cause a series of events to quickly unfold in your life, that will help you to become unattached to the world and the things of the world. They will help you to untangle your mind from the confusion and worry that is troubling you. They will help your mind and spirit to rest, and have peace.

The things that happen during this process, are often viewed incorrectly, as "Trouble" or "Bad" things - the loss of health or wealth, or the mental facilities. And not everyone needs the same set of events to help them, it all depends upon how "Attached" you are to the world, and to your "Life" in the world.

If you view these things from your Spiritual thoughts, you will rejoice to see your Soul being delivered from the bondage of worldly things.

It touches My Heart and moves Me greatly, to see you troubled. And especially troubled at your thoughts of leaving the world. I Am moved because I Love You and will do anything to comfort you.

And even though, you may not call upon Me, and maybe disappointed at the events of your life, I Am still there at all times with you, and will never leave you, both during your life in the world, and for Eternity.

Because I AM JESUS, the Lover and Saviour of your Soul.

I AM your Oneness of Love. So rest your weary mind, and Let your Joy be...... in My Eternal Love for you.

No comments: