Saturday 3 May 2008

Generations of Love and Wisdom

Every year, I Jesus, Am reborn again in your Heart, giving you increased enlightenment for your journey. Your heart is My manger. I Am reborn in you and grow in you, and I Am you. I Am your very Love and Wisdom. I Am the Innocent Child within you.

You are a generation of My Love and Wisdom, your parents and grandparents, are previous generations of My Love and Wisdom. All generations are alive, all growing together into eternity, one together and inseparable. Within each of you is all previous generations of My Love and Wisdom, and all future generations of My Love and Wisdom. Members of one another.
All generations of My Love and Wisdom (your relatives) are depending upon you, to continue your journey, increasing in Love and Wisdom - thus: uplifting, blessing, and affecting all generations in a positive way.

Salvation is to be enlightened as to your Oneness with Me, (I AM your Lord and God), therefore you are delivered from the darkness of thought. Thus, your mind system is restored to what you are, and delivered from what you were not, but thought you were.

Sin destroys your awareness of your perfection and oneness with Me, and causes self-condemnation. It is only darkness of thought. From this you are being delivered.

Rejoice, because you know that I Love you, I AM Always Loving you - Eternally Loving you.
A man prayed to Me, saying: "Lord You own all things: all the gold and silver, all the trees, all the cattle on ten thousands hills, all nations and peoples, all the Angels - and You own Heaven and Earth, all is Yours, and even my own soul is not my own, but Yours....... SO Lord, since You have and own all things, What is mine? What do I have?"

I Answered him by saying: "I AM yours." It is the same with all of you, My Beloved.

No comments: