Wednesday 22 October 2008

Joy

Your Joy is based on the belief that you have value and are Loved. If you are aware that I love you with an eternal and infinite love, then your Joy will be full.
Sin causes doubts that you are loved. And you doubt that you have value. Your thoughts become clouded, with guilt and faultfinding, both in yourself and in others. Thus, your Joy is destroyed. Because you cannot be happy and think that you are: defective, a failure, evil, or unclean. When you point out faults that you see in others, you are taking away their Joy.Torment is the false belief that you are "no good".

Therefore, my desire is that you overcome doubts and torment of mind, and return to the belief that I love you, both now and forever. You are my child, and I will always love you.
Your actions in the world, are not proof that you are unworthy or "no good". If you were "no good", would I die on the cross, for you? I laid down My life for your sake, that you might believe: that I love you, and that your sins mean nothing to Me. I died, so you would believe, that you are loved. Even a baby falls down many times before it learns to walk. Your mistakes are only the struggles of: "learning to walk".


So, do not listen to those who criticize you, and tear you down, because you are always precious to Me. You are an eternal treasure to Me.

Don't believe those who seek to destroy your Joy, by causing you to doubt yourself. Put your faith in My Love for you. My Love is Real. In fact, its the only thing you can depend on in the world. Believe in My Love, and in your value, and eternal peace and Joy will be yours.

My Child, I want you to have eternal Joy, this is My will for you. Believe in yourself, that you have value.

Make Me happy, --- believe in yourself.

No comments: